23 may 2016
News: LIPSE FINAL CONFERENCE Innovation in the Public Sector: Findings and recommendations on overcoming barriers to innovation
This interactive conference will bring professionals and academics together to discuss the latest insights on innovation in the public sector.
The conference will take place on June 16th in Brussels, Belgium at the boutique hotel “Le Chatelain” (Address: Rue du Châtelain 17, 1000 Brussels, Belgium).
There will be keynote presentations by Prof. Dr. Victor Bekkers and Prof. Dr. Stephen Osborne, leading scholars in the field of public sector innovation. Furthermore, the research findings and policy recommendations of our six research themes will be presented and discussed:
- Innovation capacity in urban environments (led by Dr. Lykke Ricard from Roskilde University)
- Co-creation with citizens in social innovation processes (led by Dr. Lars Tummers from Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Learning, feedback and sustainability of social innovation (led by Prof. Dr. Geert Bouckaert from KU Leuven)
- Risk-definition and risk governance in social innovation processes (led by Prof. Dr. Stephen Osborne from University of Edinburgh)
- Adoption, diffusion and upscaling of ICT-driven social innovations (led by Prof. Dr. Greta Nasi from Luigi Bocconi Commercial University)
- Developing public sector innovation indicators (led by Prof. Dr. Rainer Kattel from Tallinn University of Technology)
Also in order to discuss the practice of social innovation in Europe, a number of social entrepreneurs we’ve met in our case studies will present how social innovation looks like on the ground.
Participation in the conference is free of charge
. To register, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
by 1 June 2016.
Please note that we have limited seating and will accept participants in order of registration.