13 september 2014
News: Papers EGPA conference Speyer online
During the EGPA conference in Speyer, Germany, the following LIPSE papers were presented:
- The key to successful cocreation: an explanation of causal processing. Authored by William Voorberg, Victor Bekkers and Lars Tummers.
- Social innovations on municipal level in Slovakia. Authored byJuraj Nemec, Beata Mikusova Merickova and Maria Svidronova/
- Determinants and Barriers of Adoption, Diffusion and Upscaling of ICT driven Social Innovation in the Public Sector. Authored by Raffaele Bazurli, Maria Cucciniello, Valentina Mele, Greta Nasi and Giovanni Valotti.
- Innovation Capacity in the Public Sector: Structures, networks and leadership. Authored by Jenny M. Lewis and Lykke Margot Richard.
- Indicators for Public Sector Innovations: Theoretical Frameworks and Practical Applications. Authored by Rainer Kattel, Aleksandrs Cepilovs, Veiko Lember and Piret Tonurist.
- Innovation in the Public Sector: A Systematic Review and Future Research Agenda. Authored by Hanna de Vries, Victor Bekkers and Lars Tummers.
- The sustainability of public sector innovations: the role of feedback, accountability and learning. Authored by Wout Frees, Geert Bouckaert and Wouter van Acker.
Furthermore, expert meetings for Workpackage 2 (Co-creation and citizen involvement in social innovation) were held on two occasions. Lars Tummers and William Voorberg presented the first results of a comparative case study across six countries on social innovation.
The papers are available at www.lipse.org/downloads